Put the power of self-massage into your own hands in this training that empowers you to personally adopt and also teach simple and effective self-care regimens. The Roll Model® Therapy Balls can be used as an adjunct offering within personal training sessions, stretch, Pilates, dance classes, wellness coaching, yoga, massage therapy, or with kids and special needs populations.
This training equips you to ~
* Maintain your body and prevent injuries using self-care strategies with the Roll Model® Therapy Balls.
* Identify bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and fascia geography to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
* Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and how to use the therapy balls to erase pain.
* Lead classes through step-by step, proven, whole-body exercises, approved by physical therapists, pain medicine specialists, and chiropractors, that can affect positive changes in the rotator cuff, spine, neck, jaw, hips, IT band, and feet.
Use this training to learn strategies for your own health and maintenance, or incorporate Roll Model® Therapy Ball sequences into your teaching toolkit by introducing embodied anatomy concepts to your students.
**Tuition for the Science of Rolling includes the following: 1 Pair of Original YTU Therapy Balls, Online Access to Massage Kit DVD, and an optional certificate of completion.
This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician. There is no pre-requisite to attend, but you are highly encouraged to take The Science of Rolling Training before or after taking Ball Sequencing and Innovation.
Note: CEC Credits available with the following organizations: ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
– The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller – Available at Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, or https://www.tuneupfitness.com/roll-model-book-jill-miller
– Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel – https://www.tuneupfitness.com/trail-guide-body-5th-edition-andrew-biel